Ukulele World Congress in S.Indiana

hoosierhiver

Reaction score
Hi all,
Maybe you've already heard the rumors.Some of the gang here on UU has been scheme-ing on a big ukulele camp-out in the first weekend in June,here in southern Indiana.Alot of folks have already promised to come.

We've started a Youtube channel to help organise the info.

http://www.youtube.com/user/UkuleleWorldCongress

Check out the links in the profile for some photos of the site and other info.

Hope to see everybody there!:D

Dude, ya gotta do something for Indiana. It definitely appears that they need a quick stir to the imagination. For instance, there's apparently a dearth of town names there.

Y'all have three towns named Needmore. One in Brown county (I assume this is the dealio), one in Lawrence county, and one in Vermillion county.

Seriously though, if I could afford to get myself there I'd do it. Sounds like a great time!

Dude, ya gotta do something for Indiana. It definitely appears that they need a quick stir to the imagination. For instance, there's apparently a dearth of town names there.

Y'all have three towns named Needmore. One in Brown county (I assume this is the dealio), one in Lawrence county, and one in Vermillion county.

Seriously though, if I could afford to get myself there I'd do it. Sounds like a great time!

Ha-ha that's right 3 Needmore's no doubt.It is the one in Brown County.

Hoosierhiver told me about this today. (I've been so out of the loop without my computer!) I figured it wouldn't possible, since it's before the end of our charter season, but...

I told Rich about it, and he would really like to go, so maybe we can work something out. :love:

I'm on clinicals that month :(

But! There is about a 1 in 20 chance that my clinical will be in Indiana- and if it is, I'll be there!

*Crosses fingers*

Just did a Mapquest... the site is about a 12 hour drive from Suffolk... But if my clinical site is within an 8 hour drive I'll go.

Now I just have to wait and see where my clinical is.

Last edited:
Dude, ya gotta do something for Indiana. It definitely appears that they need a quick stir to the imagination. For instance, there's apparently a dearth of town names.

The town of "Gnawbone" is about 20 miles away.I don't know who thought of that one.

The event is on private property,so drinking beer is noooo problemmooo.

I need to start working on my beer coozie ukulele hanger.

I wouldn't miss it for the world. Much jackassery and asskickery to be had!

BE THERE!

YES! ive been looking for a good meetup and this seems to be the one. luckily i live right on the Illinois\Indiana border so i am going to do everything in my power to be there.

Top Bottom