Ukulele World Congress in S.Indiana

I would really like to come to this event -- however -- I need more girls coming to this. Anybody?

I would really like to come to this event -- however -- I need more girls coming to this. Anybody?

So far Adelle and LonnaB are definitely coming and Shanifawni is going to try her best to make it.Russ with his lovely locks could also be mistaken for a girl from behind.

And if deach is coming, there's a strong chance he'll have a wig of some kind.. haha

So far Adelle and LonnaB are definitely coming and Shanifawni is going to try her best to make it.Russ with his lovely locks could also be mistaken for a girl from behind.

Excellent -- the part about Adelle and LonnaB.

I thought Russ sorta looked like Michael J. -- jk!:D

I will be there. I don't think I've ever been to Indiana before. Road trip!

yayyyy
i am way excited for this,
and i am a girl - and i will most likely be there. the only thing that may or may not be in my way will be Dave Matthews Band double-concert weekend that me and a some good friends have made a tradition of...
summer tour dates haven't been announced, but my fingers are crossed for them not being the same weekend as the uke world congress, haha

i like me some music-related road trips...so i'm countin on this one herrr.

yayyyy
i am way excited for this,
and i am a girl - and i will most likely be there. the only thing that may or may not be in my way will be Dave Matthews Band double-concert weekend that me and a some good friends have made a tradition of...
summer tour dates haven't been announced, but my fingers are crossed for them not being the same weekend as the uke world congress, haha

i like me some music-related road trips...so i'm countin on this one herrr.

It'd be great to see you my fellow regina uker...I'm there for sure

Hey, cool...Midwest ukers unite. I will try and be there!

i would love to make it out to this.. it all depends on money and travel... right around this time i might be moving from kansas city to Seattle.. it is kind of the other direction! i would also like to hit up the bushman one! it looked like a lot of fun last year.. if i do go.. i will have my GF with me.. so that is another "girl" asi saw some of the gals wanted to know the girls that would be at the event.. she can be found in my videos in the background.. doing goofy stuff..

Alright guys and girls,
I'm getting serious now.Who wants to reserve a room at the big ol' cabin we are renting in June?
There are 3 huge bedrooms and 2 smaller ones.There's also a lower level that we can rent if we need more space.
Let me know ASAP if you want in on this,so I can do a head count., Mike

Here's the cabin. http://im3.imagemaker360.com/Viewer/12.asp?id=82087

Alright guys and girls,
I'm getting serious now.Who wants to reserve a room at the big ol' cabin we are renting in June?
There are 3 huge bedrooms and 2 smaller ones.There's also a lower level that we can rent if we need more space.
Let me know ASAP if you want in on this,so I can do a head count., Mike

Here's the cabin. http://im3.imagemaker360.com/Viewer/12.asp?id=82087

Sorry if I missed it, is there a price quote on staying there.

It looks cool! We should schedule a mass murderer to come pluck us away one by one while we're staying there.

...Just a thought.;)

I'm in for a room - just need the price and where to send the cashola.

Sorry if I missed it, is there a price quote on staying there.

It looks cool! We should schedule a mass murderer to come pluck us away one by one while we're staying there.

...Just a thought.;)

or we can play Clue. or stage a murder mystery! or drunken Twister. slip and slide?

Top Bottom