Shops to buy a Uke from ?

woodyt

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has had a good/bad experience buying a uke from The Ukulele Site ?

They do an amazing set up, definitely a great place to get a ukulele.

I have had two great experiences with The Ukulele Site aka Hawaii Music Supply.

I've bought several from them and have always had a good experience...They are great people to buy from and will stand behind every sale.

I just bought a Pono from them 2 months ago and they did an excellent set up and customer service was excellent. I will definitely buy from them again.

Andrew and crew at HMS (Ukulele Site) are second to none.... and I'm not just fluffing.
Whether a high-end or low-end purchase, they will set the instrument up to play as well as it possibly can.

I recently purchased a Kamaka baritone from HMS. My first baritone and I had loads of questions. They answered them all. Setup was fantastic. They strung it with Worths, as I requested but Joel included another set of strings with greater tension in the case since the Worths seemed a little floppy to him. Good group of folks. Don't think you can go wrong getting a uke from HMS.

I purchased one uke from HMS / The Ukulele Site and would not hesitate to buy from them again!

I have 3 'ukulele from The Ukulele Site. Each of them is a great instrument.The have been generous with time, information, and even indecision. If they have the instrument that you want there is no better place to buy an 'ukulele.

Wow, Thanks everyone for the great comments I really appreciate it.

I haven't purchased anything, but I have communicated with them. They were very responsive, helpful and courteous.

Top Bottom