Seasonistas jamming with Seasonistas

Here you go, Ginny!

This was from back in Season 40. and - while My entry - was posted by Dave, since I'd forgotten my video camera...
Recorded LIVE at Purlesence Yarns, in Sunnyvale California!
-Kurt​

So Kurt, this is like a Wembley Stadium performance rather than a studio production. Cool.

This forum needs a "Like" Button.
Several of my videos have been improved by others...Hoping those show up

I will post this one. I had been singing for about ten minutes in this one, so that is really rough...but I love it. This one predates the Seasons (October of 2011)

I met a seasonista at the Strathmore uke summit but can't remember who he is! I'm terrible with names! I know he had a beard.....I think. I was pretty sick that week with something and my throat was horribly sore and I felt like poo. Who are you?

I also kidnapped a couple of seasonista's videos and multi tracked 'em. Should I post those here?

Of course Ralf and I did a couple for season 77. how soon they forget. Don't forget to include me in any West Coast meetup!

I love that video you two did! Ralf and I talked about you when we did our vid last week. We should all get together for a song!

Does UkeyDave collaborating with UkeyDave count ? :confused:

Haha. I wouldn't have thought so Mark but I did ask myself the same question and decided against posting. I think that would be ever so slightly fraudulent.
A collaboration with A.N.Other sat next to UkeyDave would be doable. If anyone is interested PM me. A sort of "UkeyDave visits your home (virtually)"

Last edited:
Top Bottom