Kala Acacia Tenor

Status
Not open for further replies.

marymac

Reaction score
This is the very first uke I bought and I've held onto it for a few years for sentimental reasons but I think the time has come to pass it on to some other budding player.

This is a fine example of one of the best ukes Kala ever made. Constructed of solid acacia wood this uke has a warm, rich tone and sounds fantastic in low-G. I bought it from Music Guy Mike back before his HMS days and it started me on my ukulele odyssey. MGM did a great job setting this up so the action is just the right height.

Please note that this is the old school ALL SOLID WOOD BODY, not the solid top/laminate body that they seem to be making now. Also, I buffed up the body a couple years ago so it has more glow to it than the original matte finish. There are no major marks anywhere on the uke except a teeny tiny mark a couple inches right of the soundhole.

I'm including a super nice woven Uke Crazy hard case so this would be a great gift set for someone - or for yourself! I'm also including shipping anywhere in the US. I'm happy to ship internationally but it will cost an extra $50.

SOLD

i-RXpKzwv-XL.jpg

i-zTFV54v-XL.jpg

i-MV9QJgw-XL.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, that's a beauty. Love the fretboard markers.

Lovely! Very sharp looking Uke. Always admired these beauties.

Looking extremely lovely! If I hadn't bought my mango tenor already, I would have gone ahead and messaged you =\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom