White-Label Kamaka Tenor - Time Capsule!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy B

Reaction score
Sold! Thanks to everyone who inquired!

Hi everyone. I am selling all my nice tenor ukuleles, because for the last year I have played concert uke almost exclusively. I was planning on keeping the tenors because I figured I would eventually get back to them, but I just got hit with a massive veterinary bill, and I can't afford the luxury of keeping unplayed instruments around.

This is a white-label Kamaka HF-3 tenor that I got in a trade and have been keeping as an investment. As you can see in the photos, it's in pristine condition. If it didn't have some faint strum marks (which have been buffed out) I would have thought it was unplayed. It comes with its original Kamaka case, which is also in great condition; hang tag and three unopened sets of Kamaka strings. I can find only three flaws on this uke: a very small edge ding on the back, and two tiny indentations on the back of the neck. Please see the photo album. This is the best-preserved vintage Kamaka I've ever owned.

DSC_0014.jpgDSC_0044.jpgDSC_0047.jpgDSC_0051.jpg

For more photos, please see this album:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/shutterbutt/sets/72157636599950663/

Please PM me or email me directly at eightpaws-at-sbcglobal-dot-net with questions.

Thank you.

Tom

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom