Free Ukulele eBook from me.

So, I did not really know what campanella style was until I started working on some of the campanella scales in this book and decided to find out what it is.

As a rank novice, I have decided to skip those parts for now. Maybe when I have mastered the simple scales I can move on to the hard way to do the same thing ;)

Love the book, though!

Thank you...........

Thank you for your effort and generosity.

fair play to UkeofCarl, a true gentleman, thank you for this fantastic workout for the uke, I have shared it with all my club members and they are all raving about it

I don’t see a link to download this. The link takes me to the site but I see just videos, no ebook download. Thanks in advance.

IIRC the site was beginning to cost its owner to much to maintain/host and so was reduced in size / lost to us. He did post here on UU about what he intended to do and I’m kicking myself for not thinking ahead and downloading material whilst I still could. Again IIRC, some of the items were free and some were to be paid for. I hope that that helps.

Edit. See: https://forum.ukuleleunderground.co...hutting-Down-My-Site-Grab-Stuff-While-You-Can

Last edited:
I tried also. Every link I tried took me to YouTube. I think this thread was originally posted in 2011?

Top Bottom