Workshop at Elderly Nov 2: Learn to recognize chord progressions by ear!

mitchchang

Reaction score
Learn to recognize the most popular chord progressions by ear so you can figure out songs in SECONDS! http://elderly.com/events/2013/event_page?eid=1037

Saturday , November 02, 2013
01:00 pm - 3:00 pm
workshop ($40)

Come out and join me for a workshop that will be packed with super-useful and valuable information that will open your eyes and ears IMMEDIATELY and save you many hours of frustration trying to figure out and memorize songs! Don't underestimate your skill level and don't overestimate the complexity of this subject; I've got a foolproof method that will get you through it.

Here's what a recent attendee of this workshop had to say:

"I loved the workshop. I thought my task would be to remember fingerings and memorize chord sequences. But Mitch taught something more important and a lot more exciting, namely how to LISTEN for the chord changes and how to identify the progressions. Thanks Mitch!"

Learn to recognize the most popular chord progressions by ear so you can figure out songs in SECONDS! http://elderly.com/events/2013/event_page?eid=1037

Saturday , November 02, 2013
01:00 pm - 3:00 pm
workshop ($40)

Come out and join me for a workshop that will be packed with super-useful and valuable information that will open your eyes and ears IMMEDIATELY and save you many hours of frustration trying to figure out and memorize songs! Don't underestimate your skill level and don't overestimate the complexity of this subject; I've got a foolproof method that will get you through it.

Here's what a recent attendee of this workshop had to say:

"I loved the workshop. I thought my task would be to remember fingerings and memorize chord sequences. But Mitch taught something more important and a lot more exciting, namely how to LISTEN for the chord changes and how to identify the progressions. Thanks Mitch!"

Aw man. That's TBUG weekend. :(

I went to this about a month ago. Mitch does a great job, we'll worth it!

Top Bottom