UU Practice Sessions

Wow thank you so much for the kind words. For those who don't know we're launching a new 28 day program called Practice Sessions that is designed to help people stuck between beginner and intermediate finally push through their plateaus and move on to the next skill level. We sent out a sneak peek to our UU+ members and to our subscribers but not to the general public yet. If you're interested in what this program will entail here's the preview link

http://ukuleleunderground.com/uu-practice-sessions-sneak-peek/

If you have any questions feel free to ask and I'll answer them.

Here was the email we sent out which describes exactly who this course is for.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you feel your ukulele playing is stuck and you're not progressing, please read this email all the way through.

Over the past 6 years we've taught thousands of beginners how to hold their first chords and strum their first songs on the ukulele. Unfortunately after the initial excitement and rapid growth period start to wear off, many people get stuck at a plateau somewhere between beginner and intermediate. They want to get better but just don't know how. We've heard this feedback and if you feel you're stuck, this course is just what you have been waiting for.

Ukulele Underground Practice Sessions is an intense 28 day course consisting of one 15-30 minute video a day that we will be launching on Monday, Nov 4 to UU+ members. It's the fastest way to get better in the shortest amount of time we felt to be doable. In just one month, you'll have broken through your plateau and on to the next technique or song!

Here's the catch. Its NOT easy.

Before I go any further, I'd like to give you a warning about this course. It was designed with only one goal in mind, to get you, the player to see massive improvement in your uke playing in just 28 days. In fact, if you do the daily exercises in this course, we will guarantee you will be better at the end. There is no way you cannot be better if you stick to this routine.

With a guarantee like that, you should know going in that this is by far the most challenging curriculum we've ever put together. This course is HARD. It's designed to push you out of your comfort zones and you will stumble and have trouble keeping up in the beginning. Expect to fail early in the course. But stick to it, trust us, you will get better and by the end of the course you will dominate these sessions.

Here's a sneak peek at what you can expect in this course

http://ukuleleunderground.com/uu-practice-sessions-sneak-peek/

To keep you motivated and on task, We've set up an optional email alert system to remind you daily to do your exercises. We also have a calendar you can print out to cross off days as you complete them and to get an idea of whats to come.

We'll be launching this course to UU+ members on Nov 4. If you don't already have a UU+ account you can sign up here. We will be emailing again when the course is live.

If you're tired of being stuck at your current skill level, this is definitely something you'll want to invest some time into and we look forward to seeing your progress!

As always, any questions can be sent right to us, just reply back to this email

Aloha!

-UU Guys

Last edited:
Rayan -

If we're using the UU+ iPad application, will they be available through that or just online directly?

Mahalo in advance for the course!

Eddie

Hi Eddie,

Yes you'll be able to watch all the videos in the course on the app. The course repeats certain videos so you'll need to use the calendar or sign up for the auto email reminders to know which session you'll be working on for that day.

Just started my dexterity test today. Want to say that I am so impressed with the work these guys have put into this Practice Course. This is a bonus for UU+. No added cost. Very, very well presented. These UU folks obviously love the ukulele and want more people to enjoy playing. Don't want to be too gushy here but this is a wonderful thing. Offering help because it's the right thing to do.
I joined UU+ because I wanted the lessons. I joined UUVIP because I want to donate to the UU cause. I recommend you check out UUVIP and see if it is something you want to do also.
Meanwhile, keep strumming and smiling.

Top Bottom