Crazy excited about my new Mya Moe!

bhart

Reaction score
Ooh sweet! Tuning to Bb will cut down on some of that banjo twang. :p Just teasin.

that's awesome, man, congrats! I just took delivery of my MM about a month ago and it has been sweet bliss ever since. I saw Aaron's video yesterday but didn't know it was a UU'er who was the owner. Enjoy!

Incredibly beautiful, congratulations.

I saw the video and wished that someone on UU got that gem Mya Moe.

Now I can sleep tonight.

What a beautiful sight! Lucky you! Congratulations and best wishes for a happy life of music together.

Congrats! That's an awesome uke, and I've been watching it go through the build queue with mine (1202). Love the look of the single-piece top and back, so unique.

Congrats! That's an awesome uke, and I've been watching it go through the build queue with mine (1202). Love the look of the single-piece top and back, so unique.

Oh cool, 1202 is gorgeous! I love that dark myrtle. It was difficult to choose which way to go, but that's the great thing about Mya Moe -- we can really explore our options. Congrats on yours!

Really nice looking uke! Makes me want to get a Mya-Moe myself. Looks like the wait list is up to Nov 2014... :)

Top Bottom