Classifieds to sell ukes now installed

One thing I just discovered is that the thread it automatically creates in the forum does not place your primary picture first in line. It appears simply to order them by file name.

Not that I care, but if you name your primary picture 0001uke.jpg I think it will show up at the top of the automatic thread.

I did not mention that I found the new system easy to use, at least for listing something for sale. The drag-n-drop picture function is a bonus. Plop, plop, select main picture and bang, you are done. The calculator came up with two different numbers in its estimate--not sure why. Linked automatically to paypal, no problem. The preview function worked well.

I used the message function to send myself a message and got a PM on this account and an email to my email account linked with paypal, both with a link to my message box in the Panjo system. Another inbox to keep track of? Not really, since it goes to your existing accoutns. But you get duplicates, one to each inbox (PM and email). I wonder if maybe that should be slimmed down to one? It may encourage forum community (i.e. discourage the here-only-to-sell types) if the PM box was the only one that got the messages. Just a thought.

A+++, would list again

Pootsie: I had the exact oppo with the drag-n-drop. I have a pretty fast connection, but it took almost 10 minutes to upload 10 photos-including 2 photos that failed to load twice.
(for Flickr it took only about 30 seconds for the same pics) Am I doing something wrong?

First to post something, first to sell, I think.
I like it!!
Thanks UU Peeps for an awesome upgrade

Pootsie: I had the exact oppo with the drag-n-drop. I have a pretty fast connection, but it took almost 10 minutes to upload 10 photos-including 2 photos that failed to load twice.
(for Flickr it took only about 30 seconds for the same pics) Am I doing something wrong?

No idea. As I get it, the drag&drop is just another method of selecting. Mine took some time to load but I had not reduced the file size.

I tried to use the new "Classified" tool & Panjo wouldn't let me upload any images. They were each well below the maximum size, but they jut wouldn't upload. (using the one at a time uploader, it tries 3 times & then fails).

So, I created regular Marketplace posts. This could be a good feature if it works well. Panjo apparently has some work to do...

So, it has been so long since I posted my little test things that I forgot, until I just got an email with a paypal payment. I cannot tell if it was a UU member who bought them, since panjo apparently lists everything here on the general panjo market, too:
http://www.panjo.com/search/tenor/1

I would prefer that it be member-to-member myself, but the tech side of it worked seamlessly and there is nothing to complain about on that angle.

Top Bottom