Bye and Bye - Baritone Ukulele Blues

This is one of my favorite Terry Robb tunes. I hope I've done it justice here.

This is played on my "Goodwill Special" vintage Cameo Baritone Ukulele (MIJ) tuned to open D (D/F#/A/D) and recorded with a Flip UltraHD and Zoom H2 mic and mixed in Magix Movie Edit Pro

Wow! Any chance of getting chords or tab? Great job!

thanks....paul

I second Paullchter's request! - Good grief, my brain has read your avatar name as Librarian every time, until Camsuke wrote it out in B&W ;)

Wow, that was great!
I'm going to try to learn that, thanks.

Thanks all I will give the tabs a go in a few days. Am I posting in the right place. There seems to be another forum here with vids and links where everyone posts. What's the difference between the two?

Thanks all I will give the tabs a go in a few days. Am I posting in the right place. There seems to be another forum here with vids and links where everyone posts. What's the difference between the two?
The Videos & Links section is probably where you belong. I've never really understood why there are two places to post videos.

Now that I parsed the title and description of this forum more carefully it seems clear to me this is intended for comment on UU posted content and perhaps responses from people learning from and playing what they have learned from those videos. I will post in the other forum in the future.

Just saw this. Very nice job Terry, you have a great voice. This would also sound good on a resonator !!

Thank you for all the additional comments. I appreciate it! The holidays are a busy time for me and my family but I will get back to that tab, promise!

Great job Librainian! I am so on the fence about picking up a baritone....then I hear tunes like this and I WANT one! Do provide the tabs if you can.

Top Bottom