Kickin' Ass and Takin' Names

bornagainjeeper

Reaction score
Playing Open Mic night at Hangar 9 in Carbondale, IL on Feb 23 (monday)...If any UU members could make the time to come see me it would BLOW my mind...I realize its on a monday and late at night...but any UU members have a place to stay...sleepy in my bed, i'll wash my sheets even...I"ll be playing all the Bornagainjeeper classics...umbrella, tune me up, fidelity, and some new ones...i get nervous so all the UU support i could get would make my voice carry farther!

Dang - Carbondale. Too far for me...

Just pretend I'm in the back sipping my micro and pretentiously snapping the fingers of my other hand in lieu of applause... That should help.

Also, picture yourself naked. I know I do.

Alex - that is SO COOL that you'll be uke'n it up live!!! :rock:

Tape it, and post that show for all of use that would love to be there but are HOURS and HOURS away! :)

Alex - that is SO COOL that you'll be uke'n it up live!!! :rock:

Tape it, and post that show for all of use that would love to be there but are HOURS and HOURS away! :)

i plan too...too bad its a monday night...but you arn't THAT far away...stupid job you have... bAH

True - I would have totally tried to make it if it were a Friday/Saturday! :) I'm looking into some open mic stuff around here now...YOU'VE INSPIRED ME!

Bad News

Not like anyone woulda been able to make it, but the venue i was playing at Hangar 9, had the roof collapse from snow and ice, so they won't be open for several months now...i guess that cancels my gig...i'll be playing at my house...instead all are invited hahaha call for directions maybe i'll get a keg? Fat Tire anyone?

i would've loved to have seen some open mic bornagainjeeper! shame there's an ocean preventing me

Top Bottom