Silent Night (ukulele renditions in 9 different languages)

Thanks, Brian! We really appreciate it! :)

What a treat to hear a familiar song sung in different languages. (Some of which I've never even heard before). Wonderful playing and singing. Thank you.

Thanks, Shirley! Thanks, Campbell! Mele Kalikimaka!

Very creative.

Late to the party,
Peter

Thanks, Peter! Hope you had a great Christmas!

Thought I'd bump this thread in memory of Lea, whom we lost earlier this year to a brain tumor. She was an angel who simply loved to sing. Her YouTube channel is "albrenza."

First time I've seen this. What a wonderful, meaningful video - on so many levels. Just lovely!

Thank you, John. Simple and wonderful - made me feel like a kid again. Have a Merry Christmas.

Bill

Thanks Campbell, Brenda, Jan, and Bill! I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and the happiest of holidays!

Thanks, good_uke_boy! I really appreciate it! :)

As per usual from John...brilliant and well done to all. Happy Christmas mate.

Thought I'd bump this thread in memory of Lea, whom we lost earlier this year to a brain tumor. She was an angel who simply loved to sing. Her YouTube channel is "albrenza."

I sadly never knew of Lea until you mentioned her John, but have just been watching and listening to her and various tributes to her on YouTube. She certainly seemed a lovely and talented lady, and it is a great, great shame that she was taken from us at so young an age.

I'm sure that wherever she is now she's a free spirit and able to sing with the angels as she deserves...

Top Bottom