Off To Kauai!

Scotty's music in Kalaheo is a great shop, nice folks and very reasonable prices. I got a great deal on my Pono there.
As far as food goes, +1 on the frozen Mai Tai at Keoki's, can't go wrong with those.
My favorite food on Kauai is hands down Mark's Place, in the Puhi Industrial complex. http://www.marksplacekauai.com/ Just get anything, it will be awesome. Do NOT let the look of the place fool you, food is served in styrofoam plate lunch containers, but it is amazing. Really. Be sure to check the specials, often surprising stuff that is way beyond typical plate lunch fare. They only have picnic tables outside to eat on, this is not fine dining :) We would usually just take it back to our place.
Also, you must get some malasadas from the little stand out in front of KMart at Kukui Grove center. Go in the morning, she only makes them until she runs out of dough.
Hope you get to see Aldrine play!

Pueo knows his stuff!

I would add Seafood Express in Lihui to your list of places to eat as well as Hamura Saimin. Those malasadas are a MUST!

Sam's dad gave me my introduction to the uke when I walked past the shop in Koloa town and he was just sitting there strumming. I did not make it off the island empty handed.

I bought a Kamoa from her. It is a beautiful island. The north shore is more than one can take in. There are several great hikes on the island which I did barefoot, as well as jogged daily without shoes. No such thing as goateads or grassburrs. Had I been Captain Cook, I would have just stayed there and never told anyone.

I play every Wednesday at Oasis (Waipouli beach resort) and Friday's at Rob's good times grill.
Aaron plays guitar for me so come down and meet 2/3rd's of the UU Guys hahaha.

Have an amazing and wonderful trip and adventure! And...

I play every Wednesday at Oasis (Waipouli beach resort) and Friday's at Rob's good times grill.
Aaron plays guitar for me so come down and meet 2/3rd's of the UU Guys hahaha.

I would love to see Aldrine play live! Wow!

Top Bottom