Gift ideas for a newish guitar player

teruterubouzu

Reaction score
My partner in crime bought himself his first new guitar. He had an old silvertone that needed some work done (he'll get it fixed one day) and was hard to play, so he finally broke down and bought a Taylor GS Mini.

I'd like to pick out a few things to give him for Christmas that will accompany his new toy.

Any ideas?

My partner in crime bought himself his first new guitar. He had an old silvertone that needed some work done (he'll get it fixed one day) and was hard to play, so he finally broke down and bought a Taylor GS Mini.

I'd like to pick out a few things to give him for Christmas that will accompany his new toy.

Any ideas?

I have had my guitar three weeks now and a couple of things I have bought which I think would make nice little presents are neck strap, and beginners song book,
and I have a capo on order

Personally, I'd like to receive:
*Cleaning products for both the guitar body and fret board - or even a dedicated cleaning cloth.
*Strap if he doesn't already own one.
*Electronic tuner.
*Capo.
*New set of strings.
*Instruction books.
*Picks if he uses them (includes thumb and finger picks).
*Music stand.
*Guitar stand.

A nice microfiber polishing cloth, a Planet Waves Pro String winder, trims new strings and pulls bridge pins too!

A good capo, G7th is my favorite, but there are other good brands.

If you are thinking about a strap, I aways liked to pick out my own straps so I would recommend a gift certificate / card.

A ukulele.

Top Bottom