New to me mya moe :-)

Congrats! A real beauty

Nice uke. Hope they get it to you on Friday so you don't have to suffer the weekend waiting!

OMG! that's gorgeous...love the slotted, matching headstock!

I have a Fender Super Champ X-2 amp I have never amp a uke . This has a pick up in it should be fun. Any one else amp there mya moe :) ukes ? Thanks ! suburude

Congratulations on a beautiful uke! I have a K&K in my Mya-Moe Tenor and have used it directly through the board when playing out. I tend to turn the mids way down to get a more natural sound.

Mitch

Holy crap, that's a sweet Mya Moe!

Nice, enjoy it!

Congratulations on a beautiful uke! I have a K&K in my Mya-Moe Tenor and have used it directly through the board when playing out. I tend to turn the mids way down to get a more natural sound.

Mitch

What do you mean through the board ??

Congratulations.... She's a real beauty... And wait until you play it...

Mya-Moe is my goto Uke... In fact I used it to perform my first open mic, you can check it out on y youtube channel...

Looking forward to pics and samples....

Also be sure to check in with Char and Gordon at Mya-Moe, so they can transfer the owner record to you, they and Aaron are awesome! I have a couple of,videos on their site....

Congratulations.... She's a real beauty... And wait until you play it...

Mya-Moe is my goto Uke... In fact I used it to perform my first open mic, you can check it out on y youtube channel...

Looking forward to pics and samples....

Also be sure to check in with Char and Gordon at Mya-Moe, so they can transfer the owner record to you, they and Aaron are awesome! I have a couple of,videos on their site....[/QUOTE

I will ! Actually I am going through Hood River Monday am. on my way to Porlandia for Christmas . I may stop in to see them ??? Its just across the mighty Columbia ! :) Any tips on strings ect will me greatly appreciated ! Thanks suburude

Top Bottom