Maui Music Prefire-Postfire began 13 years ago today

Thank you for producing such fine ukuleles, Peter. I especially enjoy my all-cedar concert. It's a gem.

Congratulations Peter on a great milestone!! Just think of all the sweet music you helped to produce through your beautiful ukes......WTG!!!

Hello, I am Peter Lieberman-maker of Maui Music Ukuleles.
13 years ago today was the great fire.
I thank you all for sticking by me thru thick and thin.
It is with great gusto and verve that I continue today making the best products in my evolutionary career.
Every night when I rest my head on my pillow I cannot wait to get up in the morning and get to my shop.
It is my life, my passion, my art and my craft.
Long ago when there was only one "K" brand I was there in the marketplace with Sam and Chris Kamaka.
I have been truly heaven blessed and I just wanted to shout it to the world!
Ukers and good people of the world, I love my life!
I rejoice this Christmas and New Year.
I wish you all joy and happiness.
Urcuzzn-Peter Lieberman-maker of Maui Music Ukuleles

Nice, I don't know you nor your work but your love of your life and work speak volumes.

Hello World!
I am nearly back to full strength.
Are any of my old or new friends here?
Some pics of my recent batch.20200211_112152.jpg20200211_112219.jpg20200212_105808.jpg20200211_112912.jpg20200212_110110.jpg

Five years later and I still treasure the all-cedar concert, along with the more recently acquired all-cedar soprano.

Wow! Peter, those are great looking instruments.

I'm afraid I am not familiar with your work; other than seeing an occasional reference to a pre-fire Maui Music ukulele here in the forum.

It's fantastic that you are back doing what you so obviously love. All the best to you, and I hope you continue for many years to come. I will follow your posts.

I have a all cedar tenor that would blow your mind

Top Bottom