Week 98 - I Want My MTV!

Wow I can't believe I won! There were so many really great vids for this season I honestly thought so many others were going to take this one. First I would like to say that I LOVED THIS THEME. I loved that everyone made an effort to try something new and many people (Max) did something that I wouldn't have had the guts to do and then others shared their talents for the view through the camera which I loved. The seasons are filled with so much talent in so many areas and this week let that shine through for many participants so I am thrilled to have taken top choice. Thank You 29moons for choosing me and for the awesome theme. I think your right, many of us have carried the theme over into other seasons and thats a great thing. Big smiles from me!

Thank you, I accept:)

Updated the thread for the Winners for this season.
Congrats to the winners wooohoo it was a cool theme.

Congrats Linda, Max and Electrauke!
I do not envy 29moons for having to narrow down all of these great videos to just three.
This was a really fun season! Definitely makes my top 5 fav seasons list.

Thanks for the mention 29moons, you are right, I have been using the stuff I learned this season for the seasons after this one. And I even tried some new stuff. I am now having fun with the video editing as well as playing uke, so a win win I guess. And of course congratulations to the winners!

Terrific choices 29moons.
It really did bring out some good videos.
Thanks for the mention - as you could tell video editing is not my thing but it is on my list of things to get better at when I retire next year (if I make it).
Congrats to the worthy winners!

Congrats to all the winners! This was a fun season for sure. Thanks for the special mention John!

Congralations to all the winners and to all the honorable mentions. Thanks to all this week's Seasonistas for sharing their MTV. Thanks Thanks to 29moons, for a terrific Season.

I'm over the (29)moon(s)!!!

I feel this was a really tough week with some absolutely amazing videos, so to be up there is just, wow, thanks! Congratulations to the other winners, and the mentions as always.

As a little aside, my girlfriend said her favourite video was Jazzbanjorex. Again. Please never come to England! She has a particular fondness for you I don't feel I can compete with!

Wow, I can't believe I won! Great job to Linda and Max for their awesome videos. I enjoyed watching everyone's videos!

Top Bottom