Ukulele Underground Stickers and Decals...

Misguided Musician

Reaction score
I saw the great idea for the shirts and I saw someone bring up the problem of looking for some stickers to put on their uke and thought of Ukulele Underground stickers or decals. I would definitely put that on a uke or on my car. How bout it? Who else would rep one?

i know for a fact, bugoy would put one on his car hahaha. im not so big on stickers anymore (back ground in street racing back when each sticker gave you an extra 5 hp). but i would definitely get some. great place to put one would be your uke case! or even the side of your amp. better yet... ON A GUITAR hahaha.

making the vinyl stickers with al the grass details would be difficult. and the thin lines on the "UNDERGROUND" would be prone to falling off. but if someone knows of a place online that can make custom bumper stickers, then the possibilities are endless.

great idea.

we're going to be making some cheap graffiti stickers soon that we'll probably just give away and throw in with orders. Bigger more fancy stickers would be coming soon after that. We got some new designs we're working on too.

we're going to be making some cheap graffiti stickers soon that we'll probably just give away and throw in with orders. Bigger more fancy stickers would be coming soon after that. We got some new designs we're working on too.
That's good to know. Is it possible for people to pay for just the sticker alone and just mail it?

hey i know a friend that can do some graffiti art for UkuleleUnderground stickers. ill ask him if he can do it. hes REALLY good too.

hahah yeah that would be sweet... UU stickers, im down.

I don't think I'd want to stick anything to one of my ukes. Especially one of the customs that I'm currently waiting for. :) BUT, I have thought about putting stickers on my uke's case. Any tricks to get stickers to stay stuck? I have a hardshell Ko'alau case and am not confident that the stickers would lay completely flat due to the grain of the case. Any ideas?

Regards,
Julie Strietelmeier
http://ukulelereview.com

I don't think I'd want to stick anything to one of my ukes. Especially one of the customs that I'm currently waiting for. :) BUT, I have thought about putting stickers on my uke's case. Any tricks to get stickers to stay stuck? I have a hardshell Ko'alau case and am not confident that the stickers would lay completely flat due to the grain of the case. Any ideas?

Regards,
Julie Strietelmeier
http://ukulelereview.com
a trick i used when using vinyl stickers stuck to my leather motorcycle jackets... stick em on. use something smooth and round like a lighter to roll over it to press it on as good as possible. then take a lighter and CAREFULLY heat the vinyl stickers. while they are still hot and soft, press them into the grains with your fingers. just press. dont rub.

the stickers are the shiny ones. reflectorized vinyl. they were glowing too much because of the flash on the camera. but you get the picture.
l_076cd17e09a4ab97f4683d1bac77310a.jpg

That sounds cool i know some people who might be able to make um also pluse i gota design of my own i wana get made.

a trick i used when using vinyl stickers stuck to my leather motorcycle jackets... stick em on. use something smooth and round like a lighter to roll over it to press it on as good as possible. then take a lighter and CAREFULLY heat the vinyl stickers. while they are still hot and soft, press them into the grains with your fingers. just press. dont rub.

the stickers are the shiny ones. reflectorized vinyl. they were glowing too much because of the flash on the camera. but you get the picture.

http://a931.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/28/l_076cd17e09a4ab97f4683d1bac77310a.jpg

good idea...i'm going to try this with my leathers.

good idea...i'm going to try this with my leathers.
just be real careful that you dont end up burning the vinyl stickers. i burned a couple corners when i was putting mine on. but im also a believer in the ten foot rule. if it looks good from ten feet then its all good.

my bike is a streetfighter. so you can imaging how much mickey mouse jury rigging i did to her. but from ten feet, everything looks factory! hahaha.

just be real careful that you dont end up burning the vinyl stickers. i burned a couple corners when i was putting mine on. but im also a believer in the ten foot rule. if it looks good from ten feet then its all good.

my bike is a streetfighter. so you can imaging how much mickey mouse jury rigging i did to her. but from ten feet, everything looks factory! hahaha.

[threadjack]
all i need is 10 feet. i do a lot of sliding/tumbling with my suits and bikes.
[/threadjack]

Stickers are a great idea!

I saw the great idea for the shirts and I saw someone bring up the problem of looking for some stickers to put on their uke and thought of Ukulele Underground stickers or decals. I would definitely put that on a uke or on my car. How bout it? Who else would rep one?

...But you don't drive o.o

Top Bottom