Collings UT-2K - SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

dkcrown

UU+
Reaction score
Collings UT-2K

I'm selling my Collings UT-2K koa tenor to help pay for my son's college tuition bills. Last I checked James Madison doesn't accept ukuleles as a payment option. This is the second uke that I am selling.

It is in excellent condition with no dents or dings. Just some very, very faint strum scratches in the finish, almost undetectable. It has a MiSi pickup installed and comes with the Oahu hard case pictured. It is strung with Savarez Alliance strings and a Savarez Cantiga wound low G. I had this uke professionally set up by a local luthier.

Both Gryphon and Artisan Guitars are selling this model uke new for $2430.00 without the MiSi installed or shipping. Let's see if we can move this quickly. $1650.00 with USPS Express Mail overnight shipping included to the Continental US.

List Date: 1/11/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Collings UT-2K
--------------------------------------
Item Has Been Sold.

--------------------------------------
ga.aspx

Mobile friendly version: Collings UT-2K

You wouldn't happen to have a sound sample available?

thanks

Okay, I have a t2 and want to hear the difference in Koa wood. It may make me break the bank.
thanks

Okay, I have a t2 and want to hear the difference in Koa wood. It may make me break the bank.
thanks

My UT2K sounds better to me than my UT2. There is a Clear difference.

Sweet price and a MiSi too.

instead of selling it have you considered sending your son into the military to finish school?? :)

Just have to chime in that I have a Collings UT2K, and it is a fantastic instrument - great sound, incredibly responsive, and beautiful to boot. No pickup on mine, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom