And they told me I wouldn't amount to....

Woot!! Welcome to the members club your jacket is in the back. :)

congrats! im only 2 posts away :D

You lie, iggy. It says "Member" below your name. :D

Seriously, though, congratulations to both of ya. Be sure to ask Deach what new holders of the "Member" title must do. I forgot what it was (or blocked it out of my memory). :rotfl:

Be sure to ask Deach what new holders of the "Member" title must do. I forgot what it was (or blocked it out of my memory). :rotfl:

I remember quite well. They must buy a brand new solid ceadar-top ukulele for the sixth person who responds to their post announcing the new membership status.

:nana:

Thanks everyone, I can now hold my head erect and look eye even with all the towns folk. Yes I am a member!:rock:

Thanks everyone, I can now hold my head erect and look eye even with all the towns folk. Yes I am a member!:rock:

Well seeing you are in the south the whole eye looking can only be with folks that are equal status with you.

Well maybe that wasn't the best comment but i know you. Congrats mike.

Snooty

Thanks everyone but I feel kinda snooty with this new status. I must be humble..... Oh what eva! I'm a big time member. New resume fodder. Wait I'm self employed. Thats it I deserve a raise. I'm glad we understand this a little better.:rofl:
CHEERS!

Top Bottom