UKULELE JAY'S UKEJAM BY THE BAY 2014: March 29th, San Francisco, CA.

I'm on the fence now.

My son is playing little league this year and he has a game that day from 12:00-2:00.

I had a fantastic time sitting silently in the back last year :) and I really enjoyed meeting everyone there . . . but I love my kid and want to be the best dad I can be too.

I'm on the fence now.

My son is playing little league this year and he has a game that day from 12:00-2:00.

I had a fantastic time sitting silently in the back last year :) and I really enjoyed meeting everyone there . . . but I love my kid and want to be the best dad I can be too.

Don't they have 50 games a season? Only one UkeJam By They Bay a year, but I understand. You should go support your son, everyone else will just split your donuts and you can give your ukes to someone coming and we'll play them for you ;-)

I think we're going to have over double the turn out this year. If you can't make it, don't worry about it.

Cheers!

Well, I'll miss you, Gary.

Unless you want to try and get together some other day that week? (the 25th is out - we're going to SF City Hall and "Returning to the Scene of the Crime").. Which is good, since so much of what happened on that day 20 years ago is kinda blurry... And, fools that we are, we never even got pictures!

-Kurt​

I'm on the fence now.

Hi All, due to the nice turn out last year, I am excited to be holding the 2nd Annual UkeJam By The Bay. Please RSVP me via PM so I know how many chairs and tables to set up.

1095 Folsom St., San Francisco, California from 10am to 4pm.

I will be updating this announcement in the next few weeks as well as posting a songbook attachment about a week or so before he event.

Hey, Jay!

I leave for CA really early on Sunday AM - any chance the songbook will be downloadable by 6 pm (or so) on the 22nd of March?

Thanks!

-Kurt​

I'm still planning on being there. I'm told my new Compass Rose micro-jumbo cutaway tenor might be ready sometime next week. I'd love to be able to bring it.

Hey, Jay!

I leave for CA really early on Sunday AM - any chance the songbook will be downloadable by 6 pm (or so) on the 22nd of March?

Thanks!

-Kurt​

Hey Kurt, Jay and I are sitting here finishing up the book, arranging all the songs so they are pretty clear, it might be ready tonight at six, but don't worry about it...there will be some extra copies of the book at the jam for you to use. Glad you are coming brother!

Jay says he can email the book to you as soon as it is ready if you want it. Let him know.

My flight boards at 5:10 am EDT - aka 2:10 PDT. I won't be on line after 3am EDT, so if it is ready before then, I can download it. Not sure of the state of my Mother-in-law's printer, so I don't know if I'll be able to print it after I get to Los Gatos.

Let me know when it is ready, and I'll download it post haste!

-Kurt​

Hey Kurt, Jay and I are sitting here finishing up the book, arranging all the songs so they are pretty clear, it might be ready tonight at six, but don't worry about it...there will be some extra copies of the book at the jam for you to use. Glad you are coming brother!

Jay says he can email the book to you as soon as it is ready if you want it. Let him know.

Songbook - Ukulele Jay's UkeJam By The Bay 2014

Hello All, I have added the UkeJam By The Bay 2014 Songbook for download on the first post of this thread.

It is also posted here for those following this thread for your convenience. (PLEASE PRINT YOUR OWN COPY AND BRING IT WITH YOU)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/x0pim9s0b9y7ca3/Ukulele Jay's UkeJam By The Bay 2014 Song Book.pdf

The songbook is closed and no further songs will be added. We have several folks who suggested some songs and 1-2 from each person are included.

Get ready to jam next weekend!

Cheers!

Last edited:
Rain or Shine it's on for this Saturday! The jam is inside an office so rain is not a factor. See ya'll there. Make sure to print out and bring the jam book.

Cheers,

Bump, bump...bump! Just in case anyone is on the fence...here is a reminder. JOIN US for a lot of smiles, a lot of songs, and great company!

Planning on going, it was a lot of fun last year. I'm trying to figure out the best way to get there. It was easier last year when I caught a ride with Gary! ;)

Anyone who lives out in the Avenues, I can give them a ride there. Send me a PM. But I have to leave early around 1pm. Wish I could stay for the entire time.

Jay,
I'm planning to be there for some of the time. I left a note for Ryan but I guess he's off this week.
See you guys there. I'll bring my CR.
Alan

Jay,
I'm planning to be there for some of the time. I left a note for Ryan but I guess he's off this week.
See you guys there. I'll bring my CR.
Alan

Great Alan, look forward to seeing you. I think a lot of CR is going to be represented this year.

Cheers,

Top Bottom