When I'm Booting Windows - A Formby Parody

gingerprince

Reaction score
Hi. My first Uke video here. Sorry it's Formby but I'm from the north of England so it's kinda compulsory to learn! However it's a slight twist as it's my own lyrics.

A few mistakes and lacking a bit of performing style (!), not been playing for too long but hope you enjoy it.

Awesome video... and can't help but laugh about it as an IT professional who deals with Micro$oft products all day long... until i go home to my Mac and IOS...

And yes GREAT Uke Formby Style playing... hope to be able to do it one day...

Thanks for sharing.. this one made my day ;-)

Wow! Excellent!:D

As a software developer I can only say...great parody. Very nice Formby-style strumming, too, especially from somebody who "hasn't been playing long."

John

Have been playing just over 4 months, got a cheapo soprano for my birthday and just bought myself a Kala concert for a bit more finger space. Have to say I love playing it, and you can just pick it up for 10 minutes at a time for a quick plink. Might annoy the wife every now and then, but she can't complain she bought the soprano ;)

Priceless!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wallbash:

Hey, man... that's super cool. Funny, but I was just listening to one of Dr. Demento's basement tapes a couple of weeks ago, and there's a parody on there that you should hear: "Reinstalling Windows". I'll try to link to it here so you can check it out... you'd enjoy it!!

http://grooveshark.com/#!/s/Reinstalling+Windows/2gvziL?src=5

Thanks for some good grins! (as you know, I'm a big novelty song fan)
--Jason

Top Bottom