Thread: FS: Kala KA-SSTU-T Travel Tenor Ukulele W/compass

Default FS: Kala KA-SSTU-T Travel Tenor Ukulele W/compass

I have for sale a Kala Travel Tenor w/added compass and soft case bag.
    Take this ultra thinbody uke anywhere. Stuff it in your backpack, suitcase or briefcase. Features a 1 1/4" to 1 3/4" archback thinbody depth with a surprisingly full sound. This model has a solid spruce top and projects quite nicely. Comes with a deluxe custom embroidered bag.

Im selling because it was an impulse buy on my part after hearing the big sound coming out of this instrument. I haven't played it more than a few times having many other instruments. There are no blems. I have added some non-sticky decals for fun (see pics) that are easily removable with no residue and I added a strap to the bag. Don't be thrown by its girlie look, just remove the decals and your good to go or I will remove them upon request. Tuned with high G. I payed full price and the salesman told me Kala added the compass for hikers.

$200.00 shipping included to anywhere in the US. Out of US added shipping charges to the buyer. Added links solely for your info and sound check. PM me

specs here

youtube sound example- *I am in no way affiliated with easymusiccenter!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by lelouden; 01-24-2014 at 10:31 AM.
    Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything.

Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything.

I've had my eye on that model for a while. I'm awaiting my tax return before I can buy any more ukes. A great deal for the lucky person who snags it!
    The current family:
    Tenors: Kala KA-SMT, Kala KA-ASAC-8T, Pyle PUKT12BR, Mya-Moe #1461
    Concert: Kala KA-SSTU-C, Magic Fluke
    Soprano: Kala KA-S, Makala Waterman (Orange)

stop pretending art is hard - Amanda Palmer

I have a Kala Soprano travel uke, even though I am primarily a tenor guy. I really like it - amazingly nice sound for something so small, and I really like the curve of the back of the body.
    Last edited by greenie44; 01-24-2014 at 11:37 AM.

Love the decals! Good luck with the sale-great deal for someone!
    “Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree.”
    ― Martin Luther

Great looking uke with your custom decals. I placed a few turtles on my cedar topped travel tenor with the pickup factory installed. Supposedly a factory prototype run of them according to MGM "rip". It took awhile but it sounds much better now after use and time. Yours will sound even better as it ages.

Good luck with the sale.

Ye I love the decals too. Thanks guys!

Thread Information