New Kindle reader

They're fantastic, aren't they? I love them because I can make the print larger (and for other reasons too).

I have pretty much owned every single version of Kindle that has ever been released. I love the screen on the paper white but I still have trouble with the pure touch screen. It isn't as responsive as I'd like. I prefer buttons.

I have pretty much owned every single version of Kindle that has ever been released. I love the screen on the paper white but I still have trouble with the pure touch screen. It isn't as responsive as I'd like. I prefer buttons.

I'd love a Kindle Keyboard model with the paperwhite screen. Unfortunately, with the popularity of touch screens in everything else, Amazon does not see it the way we do.

the kindle paperwhite rocks the bells and saved my marriage. reading in bed

the kindle paperwhite rocks the bells and saved my marriage. reading in bed

My wife fell in love with my Kindle Keyboard so I bought her one. Now, she took over my Kindle Fire HD and I sold my Kindle keyboard a long time ago. My wife's old Kindle Keyboard model will go on Craig's List in the near future.

Snow storm delayed the delivery of the Kindle... it will arrive today. So, I am looking forward to getting it loaded with my books and before the day is done, I'll be enjoying it... if all goes as planned. :)

My dad has the paperwhite. He had the kindle keyboard before. The screen is amazing. I hope you enjoy it!

My dad has the paperwhite. He had the kindle keyboard before. The screen is amazing. I hope you enjoy it!

I am sure that I will. I read a lot and the paperwhite screen will be similar to monitors I used years ago to write articles for publication. I used VGA paperwhite 14 inch monitors back then.

I bought the kindle keyboard right after its release and got it a case with built-in LED, which has great protection and lets me read in bed with lights off. I love it so much that I'm still not upgrading after 3.5 years lol.

The only Kindle I've owned is the paperwhite so I don't know about the other ones, but I really enjoy the paperwhite. I've read more books in the year since I've owned it than the previous 10 years. I've only paid for a few books; the rest were free or borrowed from the library. I like that you can see it in bright sunshine and that you don't have to hold it open like a regular book.

Today, I bought a leather Belkin cover for the Kindle Paperwhite. It will protect the device nicely.

I have put many books in the device that my publishing company has on our website. I am tweaking them (further) for the best Kindle reading experience. The books we sell on Amazon are already optimized for the Kindle.

I think that the paperwhite is a big upgrade from the Kindle Keyboard-- thanks to the back-lit screen (still uses e-ink, so no glare and no problem reading in direct sunlight). I paid $135 for the device. It's worth every penny.

Top Bottom