Barnes and Mullins UBJ2

ukudan

Reaction score
Hi all

Has anyone bought a Barnes and Mullins UBJ2? I'm looking to buy one this week. Any thoughts? Thanks, Dan

Probably a bit late now but I just got the open-backed smaller one, the UBJ2. You've probably made your purchase already but for the benefit of anyone else looking...

I'll hold back on doing a full review for you till I get mine sorted. Suffice to say that, while it looks good, the set up from the factory is terrible if mine is anything to go by. I'd hope if anyone else has one we can compare notes 'cos the nut on this thing is way too high. Once I have that fixed I can see if it's any good.

I'll get back to you... or write up a review... or something :p

Last edited:
B&M UBJ2 Review

Probably a bit late now but I just got the open-backed smaller one, the UBJ2. You've probably made your purchase already but for the benefit of anyone else looking...

I'll hold back on doing a full review for you till I get mine sorted. Suffice to say that, while it looks good, the set up from the factory is terrible if mine is anything to go by. I'd hope if anyone else has one we can compare notes 'cos the nut on this thing is way too high. Once I have that fixed I can see if it's any good.

I'll get back to you... or write up a review... or something :p

Hi Unforgotten

Did you ever do the review of the B&M UBJ2.
I looking to purchase one and can't find a review on line.
If not a review then your opinion and comments would be appreciated.

Thanks
JRH

Top Bottom