"Hotel California" - Acoustic Live With Clapton (1977)- 6 min Uke Version!!!

UkucoursCool

Reaction score
"Hotel California" - Acoustic Live With Clapton (1977)- 6 min Uke Version!!!

Hi there!

69 Takes over 1 week of work and I'm proud to present to you my Ukulele arrangement of Eagles's "Hotel California"!!!

Yes there are still lots of errors but I give up trying to do better for now (and sorry for my cheep English accent).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiDYdwFCtsE

I'm content enough to handle some of Clapton's solo parts and sing the song on the same take!

You can find The intro TABs I wrote on my blog if you're interested:
http://ukucourscool.blogspot.fr/
The ending solo will be posted soon!

Please like or comment if you enjoyed it so I have some pleasing feedback:)

Cheers!

Thanks for the video and the tabs.... Looking forward to the end tabs ans trying it out myself.

You did a Very nice arrangement and rendition.

Thanks for the video and the tabs.... Looking forward to the end tabs ans trying it out myself.

You did a Very nice arrangement and rendition.

Thanks Olarte for your support!
I hope to upload the remaining TAB Wednesday at the latest!

Have a good sunday:)

Thank you so much UkucoursCool, very interesting! I'll try to do it... mmmmh... :rolleyes:

P.S.: Je parle aussi français, je peux lire directement ton blog ;)

Last edited:
Thank you so much UkucoursCool, very interesting! I'll try to do it... mmmmh... :rolleyes:

P.S.: Je parle aussi français, je peux lire directement ton blog ;)

You're welcome, Alice; I'm proud you enjoyed my work! Just allocate some time in it and you'll be surprised it's not *so* hard to play:)
Et merci pour ton gentil commentaire; il y a une grande communauté de ukulélistes ici en France ;)

Thank you for your kind comment, SweetWaterBlue!

(Although I'm quite ashamed about my accent on this one...hard to concentrate on too many things!)

You should not be ashamed of your accent.

It goes quite well with your rendition, and makes it different and personal. Much different then most of the other thousands of renditions of this well known song.

Same with the "mistakes". I've come to realize that mistakes are only mistakes if they interrupt the music, otherwise, they are a natural part of a live performance.

Bravo! :shaka:

Nice thoughts Olarte, I agree with you and in the end am happy with the objectives I fixed myself: sing/strum/solo on the same take!

You're welcome, Alice; I'm proud you enjoyed my work! Just allocate some time in it and you'll be surprised it's not *so* hard to play:)
Et merci pour ton gentil commentaire; il y a une grande communauté de ukulélistes ici en France ;)

Je t'ai écrit un message privé, mais je ne sais pas si j'ai fait bien... tu l'as reçu?/I wrote you a private message, I don't know if I've done it in the right way... Have you received it? :)

Yes I did, but the box is super small on this site and didn't notice it until I read this post :)
Anyways, thanks and see ya on Ukulelisti!

Thanks Keonepax!
The 'drum ukulele' is an element I'm digging nowadays, It's very entertaining!!!
Not particularly original though as the star James Hill or Bob Brozman already pushed this technique beyond imagination :)

Top Bottom