WTB: Risa Stick Ukulele

wills.bm

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm in the market for a Risa Stick Ukulele (I think this is what it is called but please correct me). Ideally concert size but i would be willing to consider any size. I do live in Oslo Norway 2069, So if any quote could include a shipping price to here that would be great.

Thanks, I look forward to making this purchase.

Cheers, Brody

Hey mate,

Cheers for the reply, it seems like there are none available at the moment but thats ok. I looked through the RISA site and because i'm in europe i get hit with the 19% VAT and shipping is $20us so i thought it could be worth a look internationally.

In any case I'd love to hear some opinions about similar products that i could buy in terms of size and portability and additionally the electric side was a huge bonus being that i live in a very small apartment…

anyway thanks for your help.

Have you checked out Captain Ukuleles... it sounds better accoustically and louder, but risa's pickup is better

My Son has one that he does'nt play with. I will ask him in the morning if he wants to sell it. It's either a soprano or concert. Definitely not a tenor. Dino

I have 2 concerts here. I'd be happy to send one for about 2,000 NOK (£199) if you can't find one elsewhere?

Hi Brody. Sorry for the delay. I just asked my son if he wanted to sell his Risa. I just learned its a soprano. Basically it has sat unused since he got it. It comes with the gig bag and bag strap that seconds as the ukulele strap. He's asking for $200 plus shipping to you. Please let me know if interested. I will cover the cost of the insurance. I will attach some photos for you. Aloha, Dino

My Son has one that he does'nt play with. I will ask him in the morning if he wants to sell it. It's either a soprano or concert. Definitely not a tenor. Dino

Attachments

• risa2.jpg
    risa2.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 18
  • risa3.jpg
    risa3.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
I have a concert Risa stick that I would be happy to sell to you. I would be shipping from England in the UK. Would you be interested? Get in touch and I can send you some photos. I am happy to provide you with a shipping quote too.

Top Bottom