Feel Good Inc cover with loop pedal

OOOOOO...MMMMMyyyyyyyyy.....Goooooooodnesss!!!!!!!!!!!

That was soooooo flippppin' awesome!!!!!!!!! I LOOOOOOVE IT!!!!

You had me clapping the whole time!!!! Words cannot even come close to capturing the level of fun I had watching this!!! Oh my, oh my, oh my! I have got to get my loop pedal figured out, for sure!

What kind of mic are you using on your uke? I don't have anything for my uke yet.

I love how you sing into the soundhole, too, of your uke -- what a GREAT idea!!! I've got to incorporate this technique!

Thanks so much for sharing this awesomeness with us!!!

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

OOOOOO...MMMMMyyyyyyyyy.....Goooooooodnesss!!!!!!!!!!!

That was soooooo flippppin' awesome!!!!!!!!! I LOOOOOOVE IT!!!!

You had me clapping the whole time!!!! Words cannot even come close to capturing the level of fun I had watching this!!! Oh my, oh my, oh my! I have got to get my loop pedal figured out, for sure!

What kind of mic are you using on your uke? I don't have anything for my uke yet.

I love how you sing into the soundhole, too, of your uke -- what a GREAT idea!!! I've got to incorporate this technique!

Thanks so much for sharing this awesomeness with us!!!

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Thank you so much!

I have a uke with a piezo pickup, so it picks up the knocks on the body and the muted strums of strings (as well as me singing in to the soundhole). From theres its just plugged in to my loop pedal, then to my guitar amplifier.

I recommend spending some time with your loop pedal! Multitrack videos used to take me about an hour or two to make, this video took 3 and a half minutes! Plus, I can do it live at open mics and gigs. Well worth the time investment! Thanks again for your kind feedback!

What pedal?

Top Bottom