Songwriting Tips from Ralph Shaw

PhilUSAFRet

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
Hello guys,
The website has changed since >> ralphshaw.ca. Just wanted to give the correct reference, perhaps someone is looking for inspiration, songs collection or song writing tips.

Wonderful article. I read it in one breath, but here's the problem. I am completely mediocre. But I would really like to learn how to write songs. Because it is a good way to pour out your thoughts. But, as I said, this is not good for me. I can’t even write a dissertation, not to mention the song. I always use the best dissertation writing services. It is worth saying that it is very convenient, because just read the review of the best services on the site papersbattle.com and select the correct one for myself. This is the only thing that can help me.

Last edited:
Links not working for me. I'll have to google around when I have the time.

I always write the lyrics first. I just wrote a song tonight. I have trouble with the music/cords. I just don't know enough. I have started to use the Nashville number system a bit to help. I figure out the opening and the work around the other cords to find the sound.

I can sing most of my songs. They are simple acoustic blues kind of stuff...... sometimes more folk or country.....

I don't have a deep musical background but I don't let that stop me from doing, learning more, playing, writing......

Top Bottom