Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Mr. Bojangles" vocal\instrumental arrangement, Mya-Moe.

Thank you all for your kind comments *blushing*

I must say that music is finally coming together for me. Thanks to some wonderful guitar, and voice teachers as well as great insight from ukulele greats like Daniel Ho, Jason Arimoto, Ukulele Bartt, and Steven Strauss. I have been fortunate to attend their workshops and to hang onto certain ideas and concepts that have opened things up for me quite a bit.

I remember meeting Steven Strauss in 2012 in NYC and remember him saying that you don't have to play every chords in an instrumental... That even 2 notes will provide the harmony and shape the melody.... That stuck with me, and after the California retreat lat November I put it together with what I learned there and all of a sudden some things just click...

And the voice lessons, wow they really have made a huge difference. I never would have dared to sing if it wasn't for what the wonderful lady Mrs. Natalie Lawton has taught me in just the last 6 months.

I have some ideas in mind for future videos and projects which I look forward to sharing with you.

Thanks for your support!
    Ivan
    YouTube channel
    Personal blog

Instead of anticipating the goal, learn to enjoy the Journey for this is where we spend 99.9% of our time.
    The Journey is the reward...

Thanks for posting Ivan you deserve all this support great job on a great song looking forward to the tabs

Thread Information