FS: Laughlin style 3m Soprano with case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mattyukaholic

Reaction score
LAUGHLIN 3-M STANDARD SOPRANO UKULELE WITH CASE

Selling this gorgeous Laughlin mahogany soprano ukulele with hard case. Bought only a couple of months ago on FMM. The ukulele is in almost as new condition only showing some very light strumming marks on the upper bout.

Only selling to fund some recent vintage Martin purchases.

Asking $1600 or best offer including worldwide shipping from
UK (customs charges responsibility of buyer.)

From the Elderly website:

A terrific handmade uke in the style of the 1920's. All solid mahogany body with multi-ring rosette, multi-ply top purfling and i-b-i back purfling, ivoroid pendaloque top inlay below bridge, mahogany neck, 17 fret ebony fingerboard meets the body at the 12th fret and has i-b-i-b-i center stripe and pearl diamond inlays with point at the end of the fretboard, old-style mechanical friction pegs with ivoroid buttons, mahogany bridge, ~13-5/8" scale, lacquer finish and great sound. Includes bespoke hardshell case.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Thanks,
Matt

Last edited:
I would love to have this, but I would be a basket case waiting for it to cross the pond safely.

I know it makes people nervous shipping across the pond but I always send in hard case and double boxed, with insurance. I buy most of my ukes from your side of the pond. :)

Oh my, that is beautiful. I have a Ken Timms Martin-style soprano, which is somewhat understated. This one seems to have the full bling.

Good luck with the sale, I simply haven't that kind of money spare at the moment.

Oh my, that is beautiful. I have a Ken Timms Martin-style soprano, which is somewhat understated. This one seems to have the full bling.

Good luck with the sale, I simply haven't that kind of money spare at the moment.

Thanks. It's an amazing uke. I'm just really obsessed by vintage Martins at the moment.

mattyuke, you arent by chance coming to the usa anytime soon, are you

i, too, cant stomach the overseas shipping

Hello Matt,
I have a 1K for possible trade. If you're interested, PM me with your email and I'll send photos.
Ernie

Hello Matt,
I have a 1K for possible trade. If you're interested, PM me with your email and I'll send photos.
Ernie

Ernie knows the allure of these elusive Laughlins. Hope he gets it... it'll go well with his matching 3K Laughlin. Can't believe this is still here... I'm broke as a joke at present, sadly... :(

What a little beauty. Wish I had the money for it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom