Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Tv show binge watching recommendations?

Call The Midwife, from the BBC. We watched all that Netflix had, then watched all that YouTube had. NOW we don't know what to do with ourselves.
    Play more ukulele???
    "Those who bring sunshine and laughter to the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves".

Music washes from the soul, the dust of everyday living.

We're back onto netfilx. This time, we're really into Good Witch. Heartwarming stories of a town.
    "Those who bring sunshine and laughter to the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves".

Music washes from the soul, the dust of everyday living.

I just finished Longmire after looking for new shows and thinking I was on the last page but really on the first The mysticism they brought into the show from the Native American Indians was something I really liked. I never thought about going to Wyoming before but it's on my list now

Quote Originally Posted by packer View Post
    I never thought about going to Wyoming before but it's on my list now
    I also enjoyed the Longmire series. The story lines were a bit farfetched, but a good fantasy. Also, Native American characters were presented realistically without stereotyping. However, if you were impressed by the scenery and environment, please know that the series was filmed in New Mexico, not Wyoming. Both states are remarkably beautiful and "enchanting". New Mexico has better food, just saying.
    Last edited by KanePono; 08-11-2020 at 05:09 PM.

Discovery, Netflix and other TV channels. I like Bing Bang theory,13 reasons why and other tv shows. One service https://veepn.com/vpn-features/no-log-vpn/ helps me to watch favourite tv shows online, because netflix is forbidden in my country.
    Last edited by darui; 08-26-2020 at 10:11 PM.

I love watching TV shows online without commercials. Here are some of my favorite newer/ongoing shows, most of which, I have watched many times. Manhunt: Unabomber and Manhunt: Deadly Games, Das Boot (2018 tv show), Deutschland '83, The Walking Dead, Colony, The Enemy Within, Lost in Space (2018), Into the Night, What We Do in the Shadows, Hanna, The Boys, Mindhunter, Chernobyl, Home Before Dark, The Americans, The Mandalorian, and many more. TV is better than ever, especially without the ads.

Thread Information