Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 29

Thread: Does the KoAlana Ukulele still exist?

  1. #11

    Default

    Yes, that page, translated via Google Translate, says sapele.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Cleveland, OH
    Posts
    625

    Default

    The price, converted to USD, is $441.64. A bit more pricey than the old ones.
    Lanikai SMP-TCA Monkeypod Tenor * RISA Uke-Solid Tenor * Kala KA-TG tenor * Ken Timms Style 0 Soprano * Ohana SK-38 Soprano * Mainland Honeybee Soprano * 1930's KlearTone banjolele
    1920's Favilla soprano * 1920's Criterion birch soprano * Makala Dolphin

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Honolulu, HI
    Posts
    86

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KoaDependent View Post
    The price, converted to USD, is $441.64. A bit more pricey than the old ones.
    MSRP for the KoAloha Opio will be Soprano $410 & Concert $450.
    Ukulele Lab
    307 Lewers St #702
    Honolulu, HI 96815
    tel:808-922-4989
    email:info@ukulelelab.com
    website:www.ukulelelab.com
    Facebook:/ukulelelab

    We are authorized dealers of KoAloha Ukulele, Kanile'a Ukulele, Islander Ukulele, Leolani Ukulele, Pukanala Ukulele, Rebel Ukulele and more!!

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ukulelelab View Post
    MSRP for the KoAloha Opio will be Soprano $410 & Concert $450.
    Are you sure? Why do you know?

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Honolulu, HI
    Posts
    86

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MairMeran View Post
    Are you sure? Why do you know?
    I am a authorized KoAloha dealer and I have their new price list which includes the Opio.
    Ukulele Lab
    307 Lewers St #702
    Honolulu, HI 96815
    tel:808-922-4989
    email:info@ukulelelab.com
    website:www.ukulelelab.com
    Facebook:/ukulelelab

    We are authorized dealers of KoAloha Ukulele, Kanile'a Ukulele, Islander Ukulele, Leolani Ukulele, Pukanala Ukulele, Rebel Ukulele and more!!

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ukulelelab View Post
    I am a authorized KoAloha dealer and I have their new price list which includes the Opio.
    Great! Thank you does the ukulelelab deliver also to italy? How many should it cost?

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Honolulu, HI
    Posts
    86

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MairMeran View Post
    Great! Thank you does the ukulelelab deliver also to italy? How many should it cost?
    Yes, we ship worldwide. I would have to check on the freight but USPS starts from about $50 depending on the size and type of case it ships with.
    Ukulele Lab
    307 Lewers St #702
    Honolulu, HI 96815
    tel:808-922-4989
    email:info@ukulelelab.com
    website:www.ukulelelab.com
    Facebook:/ukulelelab

    We are authorized dealers of KoAloha Ukulele, Kanile'a Ukulele, Islander Ukulele, Leolani Ukulele, Pukanala Ukulele, Rebel Ukulele and more!!

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ukulelelab View Post
    Yes, we ship worldwide. I would have to check on the freight but USPS starts from about $50 depending on the size and type of case it ships with.
    Thanks for all the informations!!! Last but no least... When could i buy one of these great Ukus from your shop?

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Honolulu, HI
    Posts
    86

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MairMeran View Post
    Thanks for all the informations!!! Last but no least... When could i buy one of these great Ukus from your shop?
    PM sent!
    Ukulele Lab
    307 Lewers St #702
    Honolulu, HI 96815
    tel:808-922-4989
    email:info@ukulelelab.com
    website:www.ukulelelab.com
    Facebook:/ukulelelab

    We are authorized dealers of KoAloha Ukulele, Kanile'a Ukulele, Islander Ukulele, Leolani Ukulele, Pukanala Ukulele, Rebel Ukulele and more!!

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    49

    Default

    are they making a tenor?
    Koaloha kcm-00 concert
    Cordoba 15cm
    Fluke Concert
    Flea Soprano

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •