Thread: Song Choices for Gigs....

Post Song Choices for Gigs....

Hi everyone.
    Just wondered if you could possibly help me out with some suggestions of songs I could potsntially play in my gigs.

I have alot of solo ukulele pieces like Jake Shimabukuro but I would like my performances to have some songs which I sing and play too. However I don't want there to feel like a massive divide between the instrumental pieces and the songs.

If you have any ideas of songs or arrangements which may work well along side instrumental pieces then let me know.

Thanks for your help in advance!

Mark

Uhhh...pick songs you know well and like to play or, if you have a fair amount of experience playing in public, pick songs that are likely to be well received by your audience and then learn them to the point you can play and sing them in your sleep.

John
    I'm not entirely convinced that it is possible to polish a turd. However, if one were to accomplish that feat one would still have a turd, and one all the more noticeable for being shiny.

Check out my ukulele-themed "stuff" at http://www.cafepress.com/fivebyfiveukulele - proceeds go to a good cause...UAS treatment!

Thread Information