Strumming workshop at Mighty Uke Day May 10

mitchchang

Reaction score
Aloha everyone,

Still about 10 more spots open for my strumming workshop May 10th at Mighty Uke Day IV in Lansing - learn how to nail any strumming pattern by ear in seconds and forget trying to decipher the ridiculousness of "oh it goes up-up-down-up-down-down-up…." http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/599153

Here's what an attendee had to say about what you can expect to get out of this workshop:
"The strumming workshop was awesome. Mitch Chang is an expert teacher who had us playing from the start. He used an elegant sequence of instruction and techniques that swiftly had us playing one style of music, then another, and on to others. He did not call it ear training, but we listened to songs and began to play along as soon we heard the style and strum pattern. Mitch made sure everyone got it, telling us how to listen and giving progressive clues as necessary to individuals, and then we all played the song again. Mitch's techniques allowed all to participate from rank beginners (such as myself) to players who have made CDs. I am inspired."

Top Bottom