WTB - 5 String and/or Boat Paddle M(L)

Status
Not open for further replies.

davidrboy

Reaction score
You have got to be kidding me. Normally I am checking in here at least a few times each day. But I have been sick for a week, as have the wife and baby, leaving NO time to check in on the forum.

I have been waiting for months for a less expensive 5 string to come up.

I have also been waiting even longer for a BP style M or ML to come up (prefer concert, but tenor would work just fine).

While I was sick BOTH came and went. Is this some kind of cruel joke? It certainly added insult to my injury.

So I will ask nicely: Does anyone have either they would like to part with? Or a 5 string BP would really hit it out of the park!

Last edited:
Why not just order a BP 5-string M or ML? That way you can get exactly the woods and features you want, and Jerry's list isn't crazy long like some. I ordered my 5-string walnut/spruce/ebony M tenor in late January or early February and it is in transit now.

(Note, that is oil finish, I think it takes 2-3 weeks longer for the gloss finish because of the curing time.)

Edit: Come to think of it...I should keep my mouth shut; I'm hoping to be able to afford a matching 5-string baritone next year so I don't want his backlog to get too large... :rofl:

John

Last edited:
I just picked up a BP ML Tenor from Jerry a week and a half ago. It's awesome! If you're ever in Seattle let me know and you can try it out.

Don

You have got to be kidding me. Normally I am checking in here at least a few times each day. But I have been sick for a week, as have the wife and baby, leaving NO time to check in on the forum.

I have been waiting for months for a less expensive 5 string to come up.

Sorry, man - next time you're away for a spell, fire off a thread letting us know not to nab a 'fancy tickler' that's on your current radar. I'd have deferred my recent 5-string purchase to a sleep-challenged (relatively?) new pappy.. :cool:

Aloha, NKO

Sorry, man - next time you're away for a spell, fire off a thread letting us know not to nab a 'fancy tickler' that's on your current radar. I'd have deferred my recent 5-string purchase to a sleep-challenged (relatively?) new pappy.. :cool:

Aloha, NKO

Brand new to the pappy game - 7 weeks. And I need a new toy to fill the hours that used to be consumed by sleep. I had almost forgotten that there was a 4 o'clock in the morning too...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom