Kanilea Tenor gloss, K-1-T

Status
Not open for further replies.

strumsilly

Reaction score
I have an offer on Ebay for this, but I thought I'd offer it here too as this is a great looking and playing uke and I'd rather see it go to a UU'er,, and I can sell it for less as no ebay fees. I also might have a shot at buying it back down the road. You have 44 hours or it will be gone.

Kanilea K-1 gloss tenor w/ pickup & case -
Kanilea K-1 Tenor Solid Koa UV Gloss finish Ukulele and great fitting Guardian case.
SN 1110-xxxx so it's build is November 2011.
This is a fine playing uke with really stunning koa, and Kanilea's mirror UV finish really shows it off. Selling because I have 2 other nice tenors, a Koaloha and a Martin.
It is used and has a few scratches/dings, but no cracks. I tried to show the major ones. There are a few scratches[creases] in the finish on the back.This looks worse in the picture than in person. I was able to photograph one so you can see what I mean. There are 2 dings on the headstock[pictured], and a removed strap button hole[lefty]I put some putty in the hole.a few [very] minor dings in the top. This uke is so pretty, you won't notice the defects. You really need to see it and play it in person.
pickup is a K&K twinspot.

$775 + actual shipping
DSC04254.jpgDSC04255.jpgDSC04256.jpgDSC04259.jpgDSC04260.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom