Ko'olau Gold Low G Strings

Esy

Reaction score
helo everybody, I have one question, I bought new ukulele and i take it for fisrs to hand and...
I must be blind when i bought it, but I bouht it with KO'OLAU GOLD LOW G STRINGS . Is there any way to retune to normal G or I must buy new ?

I did da same ting wen I bought my pono ... i neva even tink to ask about da strings - I was so stoked about getting a good deal (50% off). once I wen get da ukulele, i found out i neva like da low G and wound strings. heh. happy playing!

I did da same ting wen I bought my pono ... i neva even tink to ask about da strings - I was so stoked about getting a good deal (50% off). once I wen get da ukulele, i found out i neva like da low G and wound strings. heh. happy playing!

Yes I order new
KO'OLAU GOLD wound c strings ;] When i saw the yellow color i love it ;] BTw

Pono tenor PKTE-1 have Very nice sound with this strings ;]

But, i go try connect it to amp on wekeend :[

If you use an E 1st from a guitar pack make sure you get extra high tension.

I'll thread hijack a little bit and ask about string preferences with pono tenors. I told MGM to surprise me with what he thinks is best, as long as it's gCEA. Aquilas really helped my Fluke, but will Ko'olau strings have more synergy at least as the first set?

I had Worths on my Koaloha but that was a soprano, and koa. I have Worths on my Risa uke-solid concert... well actually they're Risa brand but they're Worths. And I like Aquilas on the Fluke. Thus endeth my string experience.

Top Bottom