Blue Star Guitar company finally has a website!

If Bruce were more invested in advertising, he could easily be so much more popular. I kind of like how you have to be "in the know" to know about him. I get the feeling that Bruce likes it that way, as he's still a busy guy.

Yesterday I talked with him about the possibility of building a solid-bodied tenor uke with a piezo pickup. He blew me away with his knowledge. I'm really pumped to get an instrument from him.

i agree he certainly knows A LOT and has many many years of experience. I think it seems he prefers being an underdog or "underground" Luthier. Awesome glad your going to get something
from him his instruments are amazing.

I would love a stratocaster shaped concert! :shaka:

He'll definitely do that. He already makes strat-shaped mandolins and non-strat-shaped concerts... so it should be pretty easy for him.

He'll definitely do that. He already makes strat-shaped mandolins and non-strat-shaped concerts... so it should be pretty easy for him.

def. He has some very unique designs, and their all great. He could totally do that. I was actually considering when i have the money asking him to build me a custome electric (still unsure if i'd do tenor size or another bari but custom) and i was even thinking of asking him if he could build an 'acoustic baritone konablaster' with the same pineapple design neck and head stock as my electric but acoustic might be cool may even hold off on a custom electric for this if he's willing to do it.

Top Bottom