I kissed a girl and i liked it

Do not want... *goes back and erases the part of my brain that saw that*

so what happened here?

Predd, you need to lay off the banana ketchup spaghetti and do more jumping jacks. Nice bed head too.

Here's another singing fat guy. Lets make fun of him too...
If you want to fall in love with a fat guy, watch Iz. If you want to fall in love with a fat woman, watch "Ruby." If you want to make fun of a fat guy, watch someone who's making fun of himself.

Here's another singing fat guy. Lets make fun of him too...

i know ur trying to say we shouldn't make fun of fat people... but honestly??

u can't say this is teasing fat people, because hes basically putting it up for people to laugh at him, nobody can say he was taking a serious attempt at singing this song and just happens to be fat.

ohhhhhh ay na ko!!! putang ina pred!

despite reading every comment in this thread i decided to see wut all the hype was about....

hatechu.

now two girls and one cup -- i promise u my curiousity will never prevail with that site... i refuse to take a glimpse after watching all of those veiwer-reaction vids. gross.

ohhhhhh ay na ko!!! putang ina pred!

despite reading every comment in this thread i decided to see wut all the hype was about....

hatechu.

now two girls and one cup -- i promise u my curiousity will never prevail with that site... i refuse to take a glimpse after watching all of those veiwer-reaction vids. gross.

hahaha i saw 2 girls and 1 cup thinking it was aweful. after the first 5 seconds its just the same, and it wasnt that bad.

but then again,.....this video was pretty BAD haha

Top Bottom