Lehua Tenor - Solid Australian Blackwood - $300

Status
Not open for further replies.

angrygnome

Reaction score
Lehua Tenor - Solid Australian Blackwood - SOLD

Hello All!

I bought this ukulele in 2011 from MGM and had it shipped from Hawaii to where I live in Florida. It has barely been played since. I love the warm sound but I think it needs to go to someone who will play it more.

SOLD

Questions/comments welcome!

lehua1.jpg

lehua2.jpg

lehua3.jpg

lehua4.jpg

More images:

http://s9.postimg.org/fhwsuh76n/lehua5.jpg

http://s17.postimg.org/83dpta67j/lehua6.jpg

Attachments

• lehua_ukulele_case.jpg
    lehua_ukulele_case.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Can you post some photos, please? And a sound sample, if you can.

Thanks. I'd like to see more of the uke—can you please post pictures of the uke's back and sides, and if possible the bottom where the sides join, plus close ups of the front and back of the headstock?

More images added. Could only include four total, a couple more are in the links at the bottom.

Looks like one of their nicer ukes.

Changing the listing to OBO. Don't be afraid to make offers. The worst thing I can say is no. :)

I have been a Lehua dealer for five years. Lehua is built in Portugal from Acacia melanoxylon (blackwood to non Greeks)
They were designed by Bob Gleason of Pegasus. Lehua does not build "a nicer one" they only build one quality.
The only variations are classical or traditional trim on the edges.All of the trim is solid wood. The only plastic is on the buttons on the tuners. Scale is close to 17.5 inches for the tenors. T he newer one come strung through the body. It is a quick and easy upgrade to the older ones. $300 is a very good price for the ukulele and case. If you want to know more go to www.lehuaukulele.com to see the official site. I lightened the headstock on my own by getting rid of gears with ears for PEGHEDS. www.pegheds.net

Last edited:
Changing the listing to OBO. Don't be afraid to make offers. The worst thing I can say is no. :)

Maybe the user name of angrygnome makes people fearful you'll say or do worse! ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom