old school games

who here still plays the old games like road rash, legend of zelda, secret of mana, super smash bro(n64) or anything else

i cant afford thoughs new systems so i chill with old school
anyone with me

Pitfall champ!

I still have the original Atari and no I won't sell it to you...haha.:D Yes, I earned a patch from Pitfall (Activision) because my score was sooo high. Yep...I sewed it onto my shirt in 3rd grade and yes, the ladies thought I was cool..ha.:D

Some of these games people are listing aren't even old school :confused:

I grew up on the NES and Gameboy.

The original Gameboy had some great games.

Super Mario Land
Super Mario Land 2
Wario Land
Legend of Zelda : Link's Awakening
Final Fantasy Adventure (Actually the prequel to secret of mana)
Mega Man
Double Dragon

I went through A LOT of AA batteries as a kid

ummm i remember playing b b bridges back in da day...

hahaha but if you wanna talk about old school video game systems... ya'lls a buncha youngins.

dad brought this mofo home back in '83. the whole TV screen probably had a total of about 900 pixels. hahaha. but man it was hot shizzle back then! even though nobody has ever heard of it. so even though its a year younger than the 2600, its got "rare vintage" written all over it!

i used to play the Odyssey II. beat that.

odyssey2_img.gif

I actually didn't have the NES console, I had the Family Computer (Famicom)

Famicom_Biography7.jpg

Famicom_Biography4.jpg

Famicom_Biography5.jpg

It was basically the same thing. but way cooler looking :D

Last edited:
Some of these games people are listing aren't even old school :confused:

I grew up on the NES and Gameboy.

The original Gameboy had some great games.

Super Mario Land
Super Mario Land 2
Wario Land
Legend of Zelda : Link's Awakening
Final Fantasy Adventure (Actually the prequel to secret of mana)
Mega Man
Double Dragon

I went through A LOT of AA batteries as a kid

I loved all of these games (well, never played FFA). Double Dragon was great. I still have Links awakening kicking around somewhere in the basement...

I went to a video game convention where I got to use a NES and an original SF2 machine. It was imported, so there were like 3 quarters everyone had to reuse. I think there was a powerglove somewhere, but the line would've been too long anyway.

The oldest system I have in my possession is my cousin's old SNES. They're grownups now. It isn't that old, but not bad for a 13-year old, eh? We just have Donkey Kong Country and Super Mario All-Stars. I think they used to have Super Mario World but we don't have it. I got it recently for my Wii Virtual Console, and it is awesome.

Also at that video convention I "found" an original Gameboy 100 Games in One. In reality, it was just a Batman game with one screen, an impossible version of Robocop (With invisible enemies), a Snoopy puzzle game, and Super Mario Land. They just gave them different names. Super Mario Land rocks, though. And the Snoopy one isn't bad.

who here still plays the old games like road rash, legend of zelda, secret of mana, super smash bro(n64) or anything else

i cant afford thoughs new systems so i chill with old school
anyone with me

Super Smash broooooooo !!! and yeah im with you, i go as far as xbox though.. so its all good.. mario was a sweeet game, and pokemon battle on N64 :rolleyes:

Jet Set Radio on the Dreamcast was an amazing game. I used to ditch lectures at university to play that in my mates room.

I still frequent the final fantasy's from 9 down. Just finished playin through 8 and started up a 7 earlier today. Might go with 5 next.

n64: star fox
mario tennis
banjo kazooi
donkey kong
super mario 64

i could live off those games lol

i dont have my super mario anymore left it in hawaii when i moved but yea i played super mario on the nintendo with the big cartridge u blew into so that u could play it. pretty fun thats where i started playing video games

yes! i play my n64 more than any other consol i have in my house..legend of zelda majoras mask, OFT, u name it...:shaka:

Top Bottom