Thread: Just in the nick of time...

Default Just in the nick of time...

Have you guys ever had something crazy happen at a place that you just left?

Last friday I went to the bar and things seemed unusual. After the pitcher of beer, I left because something didn't seem right. I didn't think about the place until I read this, which apparently happened right after I left:

http://www.khou.com/news/local/crime....2b4af89a.html

Quote Originally Posted by News
    Police arrest man for double stabbing on West Gray

HOUSTON -- A man is behind bars after police say he stabbed two people at a bar in the River Oaks area.

Officers say the suspect and his brother got into a fight with a group of men at Sherlock’s Baker Street Pub on West Gray on Friday night.

The men took the fight out to the parking lot and the suspect allegedly pulled a knife.

Police say he stabbed one man in the back and another in the head.
    The head? WTF?
    Last edited by hotnanas; 02-09-2009 at 10:56 AM.
    Cliff Rock - I have a severe ukulele learning disability

I'm glad you listen to your gut feeling

Quote Originally Posted by hotnanas View Post
    Have you guys ever had something crazy happen at a place that you just left?

Last friday I went to the bar and things seemed unusual. After the pitcher of beer, I left because something didn't seem right. I didn't think about the place until I read this, which apparently happened right after I left:

http://www.khou.com/news/local/crime....2b4af89a.html

The head? WTF?
    That's crazy! It's a good thing you got out of there. When I was young my family went on holiday to LA. While we were in a petrol station we were all chatting to a policeman who showed us his side-arm (police never really carry guns in England) and we all had a nice chat. A few days later we were watching the news and it turns out the same policeman was killed in a shoot out. The world can be scary sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by upskydowncloud View Post
    That's crazy! It's a good thing you got out of there. When I was young my family went on holiday to LA. While we were in a petrol station we were all chatting to a policeman who showed us his side-arm (police never really carry guns in England) and we all had a nice chat. A few days later we were watching the news and it turns out the same policeman was killed in a shoot out. The world can be scary sometimes.
    whoa! wild.
    Cliff Rock - I have a severe ukulele learning disability

Holy...
    CRAP.

Luckily you left just in time
    - Levis

Thread Information