Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Dan Henderson

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ukulele_Junkie

Reaction score
MMA Fan Predictions SCREENSHOTS

UFC 82 is finally airing on Saturday, and this time its a good one. Dan Henderson holder of the PrideFC Mid-weight belt is going against Anderson "The Spider" Silva UFC Mid-weight champ in a unification match. They both got sumtin to lose so this should be an exciting fight. WHAT ARE YOUR PREDICTIONS??

ufc82tickets.jpg

POLLS CLOSE MARCH 1

Last edited:
This one is going to totally depend which Dan Henderson shows up and if he's willing to wrestle instead of trying to stand with Anderson. It's hard to pick against the Spider though considering how he's been fighting lately.

Dan needs to just go for the flying heelhook ala ryo chonan

This is going to be tough, the contest drawing is going to be the same time as the main event. :/ Hopefully we can do the drawing really quick and then i can watch the rest of the fight.

If I had to put money on it...I would have to go with Silva. Henderson is no chump and has a shot at this for sure.

UFC AND a ukulele drawing tonight......excellent!

If I had to put money on it...I would have to go with Silva. Henderson is no chump and has a shot at this for sure.

UFC AND a ukulele drawing tonight......excellent!

Add the new uke lesson on top of that too :D

When will it be okay to talk about these fights? I was running back and forth from the living room to my bed room while we were setting up the contest stream.

bah its ok i dont think my download will be done till morning, feel free to talk about it, i know how it is i always got to say sumtin to somebody after i see a fight. I'll jus contain myself from looking here and join in the conversation tomorrow. Goodnight everyone :D

Off that mmafightvideos site, I just watched Kim Couture get her butt handed to her in that smoker. I bet she wished it wasn't televised now...

That was a crazy fight! Silva had me worried there cuz henderson is a very strong wrestler and had him down for the 1st round. But man 2nd round comes around, silva's style of striking is so frickin pretty i didnt even know how he set all those blows leading to his rear naked choke.

Last edited:
Snapshots:

Following a brutal knee to Dan's head, this kick landed straight to his right shoulder and nicked his head and dazed him in the 2nd round.
vlcsnap-34427.png

Silva has Dan in a very tight triangle lock around his waist.
vlcsnap-32623.png

Leading to the rear naked choke.
vlcsnap-35425.png

I still wished they had a stand up war, Henderson has never been knocked out and apparently with Silva's knockout power in his muay thai technique it would of been Henderson's night to blackout.
Well hope more people participate next poll, MMA is a very beautiful sport once you see all the technique and genius that goes on in each fight. See you UFC 83 and I know i'll see more people UFC 84 BJ Penn vs. Sean Sherk for the REAL lightweight belt.

Last edited:
Snapshots:
UFC is a very beautiful sport once you see all the technique and genius that goes on in each fight. See you UFC 83 and I know i'll see more people UFC 84 BJ Penn vs. Sean Sherk for the REAL lightweight belt.

UFC isn't the sport, its the organization. MMA is the sport. It's like saying the NFL is a exciting sport. :p:D

UFC isn't the sport, its the organization. MMA is the sport. It's like saying the NFL is a exciting sport. :p:D

ha yeah my bad. i'll change it. I should've caught that i watch everything else too. I guess IFL, WEC, MFC, Pride is a beautiful sport too haha :D.

Actually I take back MFC, they stink on rocks. how many times must a fighter fall out of the ring before they figure out it's too small. its those canadians, they need to figure that stuff ooot.

Last edited:
Top Bottom