Thread: Nud

Default Nud

My Nica Tiki uke has made it! Cocobolo #272. image.jpgimage.jpg, so the count is officially four( uas struck so fast).

Gotta say. Great service from Kevin. Only took two weeks to get here. Was packaged well enough that even though the box had some wear and tear, the contents were safe and sound inside.

I wish I was a better player so I could post a terrific sound bite (of course I'd need to learn how to do that too). So, trust me it sounds good with me just picking at it can only imagine it would sound even better with a more proficient player.

Congrats and glad to hear of the safe arrival! Enjoy it, and the other lucky 3!

Congratulations! That's a beauty! Enjoy it!
    Randy

Congrats on the Nica Tiki, beautiful cocobolo on the back. So you own 4 ukes already, this is good. Gives me something to try and keep up with. Us Canadians need to stick together and help each other out. Even if it is enabling one uke junkie with another
    Currently enjoying these ukuleles : *LdfM tenor, *LfdM 19" super tenor. *LfdM baritone, *I'iwi tenor , *Koolau tenor, *Webber tenor, *Kimo tenor, *Kimo super concert, *Mya Moe baritone, *Kamaka baritone, *Gianinni baritone, *Fred Shields super soprano, *Kala super soprano, *Loprinzi super soprano, *Black bear ULO concert , *Enya X1 concert, *Enya X1 pineapple soprano, *Enya Nova *Gretsch tenor, *Korala plastic concert

Love how the wood tones play against each other. It looks like the sides have both types of wood also. Beautiful!!!
    Click a photo for information!

Beautiful pictures! I am happy that you are liking your new uke!

Keep practicing and give us a sound bite. Don't be shy, we would love to hear it

Kevin
    Kevin Keith
    Nica Tiki Ukuleles
    San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua
    www.nicatikiukuleles.com
    nicatikiukuleles@gmail.com
    https://www.facebook.com/nicatikiukuleles

Wow what a bueatiful uke! Congratulations!
    "Those who bring sunshine and laughter to the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves".

Music washes from the soul, the dust of everyday living.

Thread Information