San Jose Jam- 2/22- Save the Date!!!

yay!

i think i'm down. i have newborn twins - 7 months old - so i WANT to be there, so i'm going to TRY. can you hook a brother up with an addy? hopefully i'll see you guys there!

cj:shaka:

A couple of changes

Hey all! All the rain has made my yard very soggy. And it may rain on Sunday too.

So! What we'll do is move the jam location to my art studio/warehouse which is around the corner from my house. There is plenty of room there and we are almost finished with a complete remodel, so it's looking pretty cute.

I'm getting everything all set for a really cool day of ukes, friends, drinks, food, and super surprises! And I'll be PMing the address to all in the next couple of days.

Looking forward Sunday. It's going to be a fantastic day!!!

-Heather

i'll be there. i even requested it off work this time. so i don't have to fake calling in sick like last time. yeah!

i'm pretty sure i can make it around 2pm...please let me the address...looking forward to seeing everyone...

hey any requirements for getting in the party besides being a uke fan? sounds fun i definatly want in...

i know i always end up flaking... but this sounds too epic to miss so i will definitely try to make it to this one

hey any requirements for getting in the party besides being a uke fan? sounds fun i definatly want in...

haha! "Requirements"! Other than being pretty nutty and a beer drinker? Nope! Jokes aside, ALL are welcome! Bring your friends! I'll PM you the address. :)

i know i always end up flaking... but this sounds too epic to miss so i will definitely try to make it to this one

Bring it on Kyle! We'd love to see you there! Will PM the address.

One surprise revealed....

Okay everyone! Bring some cash- 'cause we are raising money for Ukes for Kids again!!!

This time it's a gorgeous mahogany Mainland Concert Ukulele with soft case. Raffle tickets will be $5, and some lucky one will go home with a brand new uke. I've been playing it for the last two hours, and it is really special!

We'll be a smallish (20 to 30) people crowd, so your chances of winning are very good! Break the bank a little, and buy a bunch of tickets. Ukes for Kids is a worthy cause, and you can read more about it here: http://www.ukuleleguild.org/ufk.php#about

Besides all that, we will have so much fun on Sunday and MORE BIG SURPRISES! You have to be there to find out! See you soon!

-Heather

Bumpin' my own stuff. Gotta do what I gotta do, considering it's in three days!

Seriously, let me know if you're coming so I can PM you the address! All are welcome, and so are all your friends!

Also, don't forget that Dominator's band is playing in Pleasanton the night before, on Saturday. 9pm to about midnight. I'm going!! PM me if you need details.

xoxo
-Heather

so should we satrt thinking up of excuses in case someone has to call in sick to stay and play? i getting my list ready. ;)
here is emotion's top 10 excuses to call into work for a san jose uke jam...
10. anal gluacoma...cuz you cant see your a$$ coming into work.
9. epic-demic... just too epic to miss
8. UAS... your addiction to an uke makes you want to win the raffel(seek help. because i am winning it.. repeat!)
7. severe arthritis... you will be experiencing ukers cramp from all the freaking chord changes happening that day.
6. buss-ted... russ buss will be in the building.. hello mcfly. haha
5. emotional breakdown... because i will be in the building. duh.
4. stuck miles away with no ride... you will be stuck in your seat while the Miles Family Band plays.. haha
3. bad heather conditions... its raining and heather opened up her studio for us to play so we dont get our ukes wet.
2. dominated... totally overwhelmed by the playing styles of Dominator and now you are stuck in a trance and cant move.

and now the number 1 excuse to give because you are calling in to work to be at the san jose uke jam is...
1. hungover.. you will be hungover the next day and need to prepare for it. warning.. may cause extreme diarrhea... hahaha

Okay everyone! Bring some cash- 'cause we are raising money for Ukes for Kids again!!!

This time it's a gorgeous mahogany Mainland Concert Ukulele with soft case. Raffle tickets will be $5, and some lucky one will go home with a brand new uke. I've been playing it for the last two hours, and it is really special!

We'll be a smallish (20 to 30) people crowd, so your chances of winning are very good! Break the bank a little, and buy a bunch of tickets. Ukes for Kids is a worthy cause, and you can read more about it here: http://www.ukuleleguild.org/ufk.php#about

Besides all that, we will have so much fun on Sunday and MORE BIG SURPRISES! You have to be there to find out! See you soon!

-Heather

can you say REPEAT!!! hahaha its mine!

Top Bottom