FS best offer: Concert Flea w/ Hardwood Fretboard + Pickup

Status
Not open for further replies.

peaceweaver3

Reaction score
FS: Concert Flea w/ Hardwood Fretboard + Pickup

For sale is a much loved concert Flea with B-Band pickup. It has some strum marks and fretboard indentations from the previous owner. Neither affects playability or intonation, and I think if fretting fingernails are kept trimmed, there won't be any further ware.

Hardwood fretboard, wood bridge and removable saddle, Laminate pine top, solid maple neck, hibiscus (red) finish, friction tuners, B-Band pickup with volume control. This is the older B-Band that takes a 9v battery. Battery holder is attached with velcro just inside the Flea, near the neck join. Concert scale, 15.5", 15 frets, neck joins body at 13th.

Includes grip strips pre-installed, new battery, gig bag, Uke Leash, and reentrant G string as it's currently strung low G.

Here are Dropbox links to raw sound samples, one acoustic and one plugged directly into a digital recorder:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/rzogcuy5hf3jghl/Flea_Acoustic.mp3
https://www.dropbox.com/s/c72xfup3c4wmw4w/Flea_B-Band.mp3

Asking $200 but open to offers, price includes UPS Ground shipping within the lower 48 United States. PayPal preferred. PM or email with questions:
peaceweaver@samobile.net

Because I can't include photos, I offer a 10-day return policy. If you're not satisfied for any reason, return the Flea to me in original box and with accessories, within 10 business days of receipt, for a full refund. I'll pay return shipping if needed.

Selling to fund a different Flea model. For me the pickup was one of those things that looks good on paper, but in reality I prefer a mic.

Thanks,

Crystal

Last edited:
If I could, I would. But it's not physically possible right now. Thus the lenient sale terms.

Please provide an asking price per UU Marketplace rules. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom