Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Want to buy, Crossrock xtreme discontinued ABS Tenor uke case

Tri-Valley (East SF Bay Area) / Lahaina, HI

it all makes sense now, Len. Silly me ... Pau Hana on 'da mind, man..

back to the subject..

Stan I saw Corey just sell one of those cases...a Kanile'a slotted headstock tenor fit perfect in the case...
    might of been the last one...check with them

Quote Originally Posted by hawaii 50 View Post
    hey Stan...the guy has no problems with Kanile'a....I like Joe too...and I love my Kanile'a

he just saying he had a hard time buying one when he was on Kauai....try read his post again...
    Ah Len..
    thank you for clearing it up with me......the way you written it sounded like it was me who had problems with kanilea... thank you
    I guess you did not separate your well wishes of me finding a crossrock extreme case and your reply to Matt on his experience with a uke company on kauai..
    Matt and I do love kanilea and joe and kirsten and their ukes...but you know that already... mahalo again
    Last edited by mm stan; 06-06-2014 at 03:20 PM.
    Making music is a gift in itself, and when you can share it ....it is your gift to others

Quote Originally Posted by hawaii 50 View Post
    back to the subject..

Stan I saw Corey just sell one of those cases...a Kanile'a slotted headstock tenor fit perfect in the case...
    might of been the last one...check with them
    Mahalo Len...they still get them with the cutaway neck profile.....cool Andrew told me they were out that's why...and had the new models in...
    yes I know the concert case fits my treasured ukes well...
    Making music is a gift in itself, and when you can share it ....it is your gift to others

Quote Originally Posted by gtomatt View Post
    Aloha Stan,

If you give Larry's Music Center in Kapa'a (Kauai) a call, I believe the cases they sell for their Kamoa ukes are crossrock cases and may be what you are looking for. Their cases are shown here.

http://kamoaukulelecompany.com/info.php?id=3

Just be prepared for the owner to explain to you that whatever ukulele you're putting into it is absolute rubbish compared to his Kamoa's (I had a really irritating visit when I made the mistake of stopping there to look at a Kanile'a tenor he had hanging up).

Matt
    Mahalo Matt....I am looking for the older model with the cutaway neck profile....those are the newer models...hope you doing well man and Happy strummings

Quote Originally Posted by ukegirl View Post
    Stan. Try Gigi's shop. She might have have one
    Mahalo ukegirl....I will ask Gigi....have a super trip to cali ....and safe travels..

Thanks Stan !!

Thread Information